旅游出行必备的50句地道美语,轻松畅游任何国家!

50句地道美语,浓缩的全是精华。Will精心为大家整理编译,十一国庆假期出行旅游必备神器!

第一部分:机场登机(At the airport)

1.Excuse me, where is the check-in counter for Air China/American Airlines?

请问,中国国航/美国航空的办理登机手续柜台在哪里?

2.I would like to check in, please.

麻烦,我想办理登机手续。

3.Can I get a window/aisle seat, please?

能否给我安排一个靠窗/靠过道的座位?

4.Is this bag okay as carry-on? /Can I carry this bag on?

这个包可以随身带上飞机吗?(注:Carry-on在美语中指随身携带的小件行李)

5.Which gate should I board from?

我应该在几号登机口登机?

6.When is the boarding time?

什么时间开始登机?

7.Is my flight on time?

我的航班是准点起飞吗?

8.Do I need to take my laptop out of the bag?

我需要把笔记本电脑从包里拿出来吗?

9.Can I take this though security?

这个物品可以过安检吗?

10.Where is the boarding gate?

登机口在哪儿?

第二部分:在飞机上(On an airplane)

11.Excuse me, could you show me where seat 18A is?

请问,18A号座位在哪里?

12.Excuse me, you have my seat.

对不起,你坐了我的座位。

13.Do you mind changing seats with me?

麻烦能否和你换个座位呢?

14.Where is the lavatory/bathroom?

洗手间在哪儿?

15.How do I fill out this form?

请问如何填写这份表格?

版权声明:如无特别说明,本站所有文章均由Will的美语课(Learnenglishwithwill.com)原创。本站欢迎少量文字引用,但请注明出处。任何网站或个人,未经授权,不得抄袭、转载、盗用本站内容,违者必究。

16.Can I have a pillow/blanket?

能给我个靠枕/薄毯吗?

17.Can I have a pair of headphones?

能给我一副耳机吗?

18.Could I have some water/coffee/tea?

能给我些水/咖啡/茶吗?

19.Could I have some extra napkins?

能再给我些纸巾吗?

第三部分:到达酒店(Arriving at the hotel)

20.Excuse me, where can I get a Taxi/Cab?

对不起,请问哪里能打车?

21.Take me to this address, Please.

请带我去这个地址。

22.How much is the fare?

打车费多少钱?

23.Here you are. Keep the change.

这是车费,不用找了。

24.I have a reservation for Tom.

我用Tom的名字预定的房间

25.Do you have a single/twin/double room available?

请问还有单人间/双人间/双人大床房吗?

26.I would like to stay for 3 nights.

我要住3晚。

27.How much is this room per night?

每晚房价多少钱?(注:per,是每个的意思)

28.Can I have a room overlooking the river/park, please?

可以给我一个看得到河/公园的房间吗?

29.Is breakfast included in the price?

房价包含早餐吗?

30.What is the check-out time?

退房时间是几点?

第四部分:观光(Sightseeing)

31.I’d like to do some sightseeing. Could you give me some information about the tours?

我想观光,你能提供一些有关旅程的资料吗?

32.We’re only here for one day. What do you recommend that we see?

我们在这里只待一天,你建议我们游览那些地方呢?

33.Does this tour include/visit/stop at the Statue of Liberty?

这趟观光包括/参观/停留在自由女神像吗?

34.How long does it take to get to the United Nations Building?

从这里到联合国大楼需要多久?

35.Please pick me up in front of the Hilton Hotel at 3 o’clock (in 2 hours).

请3点钟(2小时后)在希尔顿酒店前开车接我。

36.I’d like to hire a guide to show me the town tomorrow.

我想雇位导游明天带我在市里转转。

37.Great! We’ll check it out.

太好了,我们想去看看。

38.Hello. What time does the museum close today?

你好!展览馆今天几点关门呢?

39.Do you know the admission fee for the Museum of Art?

你知道艺术馆的入场费是多少吗?

40.Are there any special exhibitions on right now?

目前有什么正在进行的特别展览吗?

第五部分:购物(Shopping)

41.May I take a look at the handbag right there in the second row on the second shelf?

我能看看第二个架子上第二排的那个手提包吗?

42.Can I try it on?

我能试试这件衣服吗?

43.Where are the fitting rooms?

试衣间在哪里呢?

44.I have no idea. Which one would you recommend?

我拿不定主意,你推荐哪一款呢?

45.Can you make it any cheaper?/Could you cut the price a little, please?

能再便宜点儿吗?

46.I’d like two bottles of lotion.

我想买2瓶乳液。

47.I’ll take five of those.

我买5个。

48.Where do I pay?

在哪里付款?

49.Do you accept credit cards?

我可以刷卡吗?

50.Thank you so much for your help!

非常感谢你的帮助!

这一次,Apple都给我们带来了哪些惊喜?

iPhone 6

原文节选自:nydailynews.com

【导读】必须承认,至少iPhone 6, plus, Apple Watch的外观并不如我想象中惊艳。但是plus的5.5英寸Retina屏幕和A8处理器确实让人心动,而Apple Watch的Crown,也许不失为一个聪明的设计?

Apple finally joins the big-phone party. With the 5.5-inch display on the new iPhone 6 Plus and the 4.7-inch screen on the iPhone 6 — not to mention(更别提) a raft of new under-the-hood(底层、内部)features — Apple fans no longer have to suffer from screen envy.

版权声明:如无特别说明,本站所有文章均由Will的美语课(Learnenglishwithwill.com)原创。本站欢迎少量文字引用,但请注明出处。任何网站或个人,未经授权,不得抄袭、转载、盗用本站内容,违者必究。

苹果终于加入了大屏手机的阵营。新的iPhone 6 plus配备5.5英寸显示屏,iPhone6则配有4.7英寸屏,更有N多新增内嵌功能,苹果粉们再也不用对大屏幕羡慕嫉妒恨了。

And just to make the party livelier, Apple unveiled(公布) its first series of smartwatches: the Apple Watch, the Apple Watch Sport and the golden Apple Watch Edition — but you’ll have to wait at least until next year to see them.
更让人兴奋的是,苹果公布了其首批智能手表:苹果手表、苹果手表运动款、以及土豪金版苹果手表。但是你可能还需等到明年才能一睹其真容。

The big new iPhones will be available Sept. 19 — with preorders(预售) starting Sept. 12 — offer a major visual upgrade from the 4-inch displays on the iPhone 5c and 5s. They feature(特点是)Apple’s new, powerful 64-bit A8 processor and will run the new iOS 8 software, which will be available Sept. 17.
新iPhone将于9月19日发售,预售于9月12日启动,并对5c和5s的4英寸手机屏幕进行了重大升级。新手机的亮点包括:配备苹果强大的全新64位A8处理器、运行新的iOS 8操作系统(9月17日正式推出)。

With two-year plans(运营商合约), the iPhone 6 Plus will sell for(以…价位出售) $299, $399 and $499 with 16, 64 and 128 gigabytes of user memory, respectively, while the iPhone 6 will retail for $199, $299 and $399 at the same memory levels.
iPhone 6 plus的2年合约机售价分别为299美元、399美元及499美元,对应16G、64G、128G内存。同样的内存配置下,iPhone 6售价分别为199美元、299美元、399美元。

The new iPhones, as well as the older iPhone 5, 5c and 5s, will work with the new Apple smartwatches. The unveiled wristwear(腕戴设备)includes usability features not seen in Android and other smartwatches seen to date. The screen is not only touch sensitive, but also detects(侦测) different levels of pressure. The crown — the small knob(柄) used for winding(拧发条) mechanical watches — is used to zoom the screen image when necessary.
新iPhone,以及此前的iPhone 5, 5c及5s将可与Apple智能手表协同工作。新发布的腕戴设备具有尚未在安卓及其他家智能手表上提供的可用性方面的新功能。手表的屏幕不仅支持触屏,还能侦测到不同级别的压力。可通过皇冠(机械表上用来拧发条的小钮)按需放大屏幕图像。

A key new feature of the iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and smartwatches is Apple Pay, a secure wireless payment system(支付系统) that lets users pay at retail locations by just tapping their devices on near-field communication, or NFC(近场通信), receiver. It doesn’t actually store credit card or PIN numbers but instead creates a secure, one-time use authentication process using a special Secure Element(安全元件) chip embedded in the gadgets.
iPhone 6、iPhone 6 Plus、智能手表共有的一项关键特性是:Apple支付。这是一项安全的无线支付系统,用户可以通过近场通讯(NFC)在设备上轻点,即可完成零售支付。设备并不存储信用卡号或密码,而是通过设备内嵌的特殊安全元件芯片创建一个安全、一次性的用户认证进程。

马克.扎克伯格:Facebook为何与众不同?

facebook-ceo-mark-zuckerberg-learnenglishwithwill.com

I think the biggest difference between Facebook and other companies is how focused we are on our mission(使命)…Different companies care about different things. There are companies that care about, just really care about having the biggest market cap(市值). Or there are companies that are really into(喜好) process or the way they do things. Hewlett Packard(惠普), right? The thing that you always hear about them is “the HP Way”. Google, I think is very tied to their culture–They really love that. For us, it is the mission: building a company that makes the world more open and connected.The articulation(发音) of that has, I think, changed over time(随着时间). But that’s really been, like, the belief the whole time(一直).

版权声明:如无特别说明,本站所有文章均由Will的美语课(Learnenglishwithwill.com)原创。本站欢迎少量文字引用,但请注明出处。任何网站或个人,未经授权,不得抄袭、转载、盗用本站内容,违者必究。

–Huffington Post, May 14, 2012

我认为Facebook与其他公司相比,最大的不同点在于:我们专注于自己的使命。不同的公司关注的事情各不相同。有的公司关注,应该说是相当关注,在资本市场拥有最大的市值。而有的则非常热衷于流程,或者说做事的方式。比方说惠普,对吧?你听到关于惠普最多的事情就是:“惠普之道”。至于谷歌,我觉得它相当关注公司文化–他们对此真的很着迷。对我们而言,我们最关注的是使命:创建一家使世界更加开放、连接更为紧密的公司。随着时间的推移,可能对于使命的文字表述有所不同,但这的确是我们一直以来深信不疑的理念。

–赫芬顿邮报,2012年5月14日

如何用地道美语回敬那些出言不逊的人

【英文台词】

“You arrested my client. He was here four hours, and you have no log with an out going call to me. All on the basis of a fabricated terrorism claim. Now if that’s not malicious, I don’t know what that is.”

“You can say what you want. You are a dirty lawyer, and now you are on my radar.”

“If I’m a dirty lawyer, then you are looking in the mirror.”

版权声明:如无特别说明,本站所有文章均由Will的美语课(Learnenglishwithwill.com)原创。本站欢迎少量文字引用,但请注明出处。任何网站或个人,未经授权,不得抄袭、转载、盗用本站内容,违者必究。

— Suits

【中文翻译】

“你拘捕了我的客户。他在这儿呆了4个小时,你也无法提供他曾向我打电话求助的记录。所谓的恐怖主义指控,都是凭空捏造。这如果不是你们恶意为之,那又是什么?”

“随你怎么说。你就是个贪腐的律师,我已经盯上你了。”

“如果我贪腐,那你和我也是一路货色。”

— 《金装律师》

参考链接:

剧情原声视频

如何用地道美语表达:你需要接受他的不完美

“He’s a good man, Scottie. But he’s not perfect. Sometimes you just have to take what you get, or walk away.”
— Suits

“他是个好男人,史考蒂,但他并不完美。有些时候,你不能过于挑剔,要不你就放弃。”
–《金装律师》

版权声明:如无特别说明,本站所有文章均由Will的美语课(Learnenglishwithwill.com)原创。本站欢迎少量文字引用,但请注明出处。任何网站或个人,未经授权,不得抄袭、转载、盗用本站内容,违者必究。

注:
“take what you get”,字面意思“给你什么,你就接受什么”,言下之意是:你不能太挑,太苛求。or walk away,否则你就走开,意思是要不你可以选择放弃。

error: Content is protected!